Enjoy a relaxing and fun 20-25 minute ferry ride to Cape Lookout Lighthouse. Be on the lookout for dolphins and horses along the way.
- Round-Trip Prices
Ride the Famous Beach Shuttle
Learn about the Cape’s history and ecology as you ride in comfort. Jump off at the Point and explore, then return when you’re ready, or just take the narrated, scenic round-trip tour. Trip minimums apply. First come, first served.
Learn more about the lighthouse climb >
Although infants (ages 2 & under) are free, they must still be included in your reservation.
- March 13th- March 28th: Friday, Saturday, & Sunday only, departing Cape Lookout Lighthouse every hour
- March 29th-May 11th: Wednesday-Sunday only, departing Cape Lookout Lighthouse every hour
- May 12th-September 12th: Daily, departing Cape Lookout Lighthouse every hour
- May 9th: Departing Cape Lookout Lighthouse every 30 minutes
- May 21st-22nd: Departing Cape Lookout Lighthouse every 30 minutes
- May 28th-September 6th Departing Cape Lookout Lighthouse every 30 minutes.
- September 7th-October 31st: Daily, departing Cape Lookout Lighthouse every hour-(EXCEPT WEEKENDS, WE WILL BE RUNNING EVERY 30 MINUTES DURING THIS TIME)
- November 1st-November 28th: Wednesday-Sunday only, departing Cape Lookout Lighthouse every hour
- December 2nd-December 26th: Thursday-Sunday only, departing Cape Lookout Lighthouse every hour
- Sunblock, hat & sunglasses
- Drinks, snacks or picnic lunch
- Insect repellant
- Trash bags
- The trash you make is the trash you take; Cape Lookout and Shackleford Banks are trash-free islands
- Two free carry-ons are allowed per person (e.g. tote, backpack, folding chair, small cooler)
- Extra bags or oversized items are allowed for an additional fee
- Lightweight compact folding chairs, coolers and umbrellas are permitted
- Limit of two fishing poles per passenger
- Hooks must be removed before boarding
- Pets are allowed on the boats for a small fee
- All pets must remain on leashes 6′ or shorter
- Glass bottles are prohibited
- Highly flammable liquids are not allowed on the boats
- Spear guns are prohibited
- Due to restricted space, large items such as wagons, non-folding luggage carriers, large folding chairs, huge strollers, etc. will be accommodated as space permits for an additional charge