Explore the beautiful scenery of Cape Lookout from a whole new perspective with our brand new stand-up paddleboards!
- Pricing starts at
See more of the island on our NEW 6-PASSENGER UTV’s!
What better way to enjoy the scenic landscape of Cape Lookout than by renting one of our new Kawasaki UTVs? From the lighthouse, take a ride out to the point at Cape Lookout for great fishing and some of the best shelling in the area. Along the way, be sure to keep your eyes open for birds and other wildlife. You may also take a step back in time as you travel through the historic Cape Lookout Village and by the old lifesaving station and several old cottages.
Our UTVs are fun for the whole family and allow you to see more of the island. Since we are the only UTV rentals at the lighthouse, this means less time driving and more time on the beach looking for shells! 4x4s can carry up to SIX passengers and are a fun way to explore Cape Lookout. We have helmets available as an option for our passengers.
We offer half-day and full-day UTV rentals. Renters must be 25 years or older with a valid driver’s license to rent and drive a UTV.
Renters must be 25 years or older with a valid driver’s license to rent and drive a UTV. Only 6 people are allowed to ride in the UTV, regardless of age.
All waivers must be signed for everyone who will be on the UTV. If waivers are not signed 24 hour prior to departure time, there is a chance of loosing your reservation.
Rentals must be returned no later than 5 minutes past return time. If not returned a fee of $25.00 will be charged to the card on file.
A Fee of $100.00 per hour will be charged.
We ask that renters please use proper driving etiquette when operating UTVs:
- All drivers must show proper driving etiquette.
- When there is an approaching vehicle, try to pull off when you come to a shoulder.
- You must follow all instructions given to you before departing from the rental area.
- All Kawasaki’s are governed to an appropriate and safe speed. All vehicles must be kept in 4 wheel drive.
- At no time will any vehicles be allowed in any areas where signs saying ” State Only Authorized Vehicles” are posted.
- At no time are vehicles to go into the water, on any of the dunes, or on any vegetation.
- When driving on the beach, please do not drive between trucks (campers) and the water.
- Please respect the people fishing with lines.
- When approaching a camper or truck, please slow down and watch for children playing.
- All vehicles will be given a map to show closed off areas.
- No open containers allowed while on UTV.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE STATIONED ALL THROUGHOUT CAPE LOOKOUT NATIONAL SEASHORE; IF AT ANYTIME ANY OF OUR RENTAL’S ARE SPOTTED WITH MORE THEN 6 PASSENGERS ON BOARD, ONE OF OUR EMPLOYEES WILL THEN ASK THE WHOLE GROUP TO VACATE THE RENTAL AND ALL MONEY WILL BE FORFEITED.
Please abide by all rules. IEFS would like to keep Cape Lookout National Seashore a safe and enjoyable place.
Full Day Rental’s last for 8 hours and are available from 9:15 am and must be returned by 5:15pm
Half Day Rental’s last for 4 hours are are available from either 9am to be returned by 1pm or 1:15pm to be returned by 5:15pm